FOR LARGER LOAN AMOUNTS
Our Jumbo loans offer more loan options for borrowers that don’t fit the conventional mold
A jumbo mortgage is a mortgage loan that may have high credit quality but is in an amount above conventional conforming loan limit.
- Loan amounts as high as $3,000,000 on primary and second homes
- Loan amounts up to $1,000,000 on investment properties
- Available for purchase and refinance (allow cash out refinances)
- Up to 90% Loan-to-value with no mortgage insurance for loan amounts under $1,000,000
- Up to 85% Loan-to-value with no mortgage insurance for loan amounts $1,000,001 to $3,000,000 – primary residence (up to 80% for second homes and 75% for investment properties)
- 30-Year Fixed, 5/1 or 7/1 ARM and 10-Year Interest-Only with 40-Year Term options
- 12 and 24 Month Bank Statement programs with P&L statements NOT required
- Highly competitive rates
- Industry leading funding times
- As little as 36 months seasoning for foreclosure, short sale, or loan modification
- Up to $500,000 cash out refinances
PLEASE NOTE: LOAN PRODUCTS AND THEIR GUIDELINES CAN CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an offer to make a loan or to make a loan on any particular terms. All loan applicants must qualify under underwriting requirements and satisfy all contingencies of loan approval. Rates and terms subject to change without notice. Norcom Mortgage NMLS ID # 71655 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)