This program allows borrowers to use alternative forms of income documentation to qualify for a loan.
Our loan programs are designed around the needs of self-employed borrowers, featuring common-sense underwriting that considers their unique income documentation challenges.
We are offering a new Bank Statement Mortgage Program. This program can be the solution for self employed borrowers.
Are you self-employed? Do you earn seasonal income? Are you a consultant, promoter, tax-preparer, freelancer, artist or other professional with an irregular income stream? If so, our Bank Statement Program may be perfect for you!
The majority of self employed borrowers can qualify for bank statement mortgage loans. Did you know that bank statement deposits count as qualifying income for buying or refinancing your home? No Tax Returns, no paystubs and no W2s required.
How does it work?
Instead of requiring years of tax documents, W-2s, or proof of regular payroll checks, we base our lending decision on your bank statements. Even if you earn your income in just part of the year, as long as you maintain bank accounts documenting your income stream we can help!
Below is an outline of the bank statement program.
- QUALIFY FOR A MORTGAGE USING 12* or 24 MONTHS OF BANK STATEMENTS (*12months documentation has LTV, FICO and DTI restrictions)
- Loan Amounts up to $5M
- Minimum FICO of 580
- Available on Primary Residence and Second Homes
- Qualify using Personal and/or Business Bank Statements
- P&L statements NOT required
- Up to 90% loan-to-value with no mortgage insurance, depending on loan size and purpose
- Multiple business bank accounts permitted
- Business bank statements and personal bank statements permitted
- Business expense ratio as low as 10%
- Borrower does not have to be 100% owner of the business
- Common sense consideration of NSFs and overdrafts
- Highly competitive rates and unsurpassed funding times
- Bank Statements
- Stocks & Bonds
- Mutual Funds
PLEASE NOTE: LOAN PRODUCTS AND THEIR GUIDELINES CAN CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an offer to make a loan or to make a loan on any particular terms. All loan applicants must qualify under underwriting requirements and satisfy all contingencies of loan approval. Rates and terms subject to change without notice. Norcom Mortgage NMLS ID # 71655 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)